Monday, September 22, 2008

My Beloved Denver Broncos Blog...

Hello first of all I'm Going to introduce myself.. my name is jesus marquez and I'm a hardcore broncos fan. Im from Venezuela where almost no one watches or even understands anything from the NFL.. well in fact english is not even venezuelas' first language but some people (like myself) do in fact learn how to speak english and enjoy learning about different cultures.. well my english might not be perfect but I can assure you that I'm on top of the list when it comes to anyone else that I know hahaha..

Enough of that now on with what I'm really here to do... mostly I'm gonna write about my favorite team (the denver broncos) keep in mind that I am a hardcore fan so I might not be as objective as you might want me to be but of course I'm expecting most of the people reading this are just as hardcore as me..

I will also be writing about the NFL in general and lets not forget I'm a Venezuelan and you can't be venezuelan without loving just about every single venezuelan player in the MLB so I will be posting a little bit of that also.. So check in frequently to find out just about anything that I find interesting about sports in general specially the NFL and my beloved Denver Broncos...




No comments: