Monday, September 22, 2008

my thoughts on the Broncos in 2008:

For the 2008 Nfl Season I gotta admit I had high expectations for the Denver Broncos (have in mind my expectations for them are high every single year) so taking that into consideration this year was problably one of my lowest coming after yet another disappointing season last year with Head coach Mike Sahannaham who I was starting to doubt....

This year I thought it was all gonna be the same or worst.. we looked almos the same as last year if not worst, the chargers looked unstoppable on paper just like last year, and we had a tougher schedule this year going against the AFC East and NFC south... It all looked like another horrible year for us...

Now I'm thinking differently, It all started with jay cutler finding out he had diabetis, this was the reason he was prforming so poorly at the end of the season and it gave me hopes of him improving his gameplay.. I thought we still had a good team and we had a chance to go 9-7 and get a berth in the playoff with a wildcard ticket.... untill the season actually started.. now my spectation are even higher than ever before!!!!..







No comments: